Pathways on the CGAP web site have been obtained directly from
KEGG (Kyoto Encyclopedia of
Genes and Genomes). In addition, CGAP has linked each human gene in BioCarta and
each human enzyme in KEGG to its CGAP Gene Info page, and each
intermediary metabolite in KEGG to a CGAP Compound Info page.
BioCarta Pathways on CGAP provide
displays of gene interactions within pathways for human cellular
processes, such as apoptosis and signal transduction.
- KEGG Pathways on CGAP display
interactions between enzymes and intermediary compounds within metabolic and regulatory pathways,
such as glycolysis and cell cycle regulation, and diagrams
of molecular assemblies.
- The Pathway Searcher
allows you to search:
- BioCarta and KEGG pathways by keyword in pathway name.
- BioCarta and KEGG pathways by gene identifier.
- KEGG pathways by enzyme or compound.
- KEGG pathways for a list of pathways connecting two enzymes or