Mitelman Reference Searcher
The Reference Database contains the complete set of references for chromosomal aberrations culled from the literature by Mitelman, Johansson, and Mertens. The references are organized into three groups:
The search engine can find any reference by author, journal, year, or reference number in one, two, or all three of these groups.
- The Individual Cases references
- The Molecular Biology Associations references
- The Clinical Associations references
Need help! If this is your first time using the Mitelman Database and you need help and examples, please visit Mitelman Database Search Help for information on:
- How to fill in the database fields.
- Definitions of the database fields.
- How to use the check boxes, radio buttons, and select boxes in the search engines.