Mitelman Cases Full Searcher
The Cases Full Searcher finds the same
individual patient cases as the Quick Searcher. However, the Full Searcher has additional
search fields for cytogenetics, patient and tumor characteristics, and reference. The search engine finds all cases that match
the chosen criteria, organizes them by lead author in the reference, and provides
a link to the individual patient information and to the reference itself.
Brief instructions for using the Full Searcher:
- Check "Yes" in the "Sole Abnormality"
field to view cases with only one aberration, irrespective of other items selected.
- Choose any one or more individual sections (e.g., Cytogenetic
Characteristics, Patient Characteristics, etc.). N.B. Check "Sole
Abnormality" to view cases with only one aberration irrespective of any other item.
- Complete as many fields within an individual section as required.
- The default setting for all expanded select boxes is all items. Or
select single or multiple items.
- Click the link at Special Hereditary Disorder to view
a list of all special hereditary disorder terms.
- Click the link at Special Morphology to view
a list of all special morphology terms.
- Press Submit Query, or press Reset to begin a new search.
Need help! If this is your first time using the
Mitelman Database and you need help
and examples, please visit Mitelman Database Search Help for
- How to fill in the database fields.
- Definitions of the database fields.
- How to use the check boxes, radio buttons, and select boxes in the search engines.