What the Pathway Searcher Can Do
The Pathway Searcher is designed to find pathways in one of two ways:
- Search BioCarta and KEGG pathways by keyword in pathway title.
- Search BioCarta and KEGG pathways by gene identifier.
- Search KEGG by enzyme or compound.
- Search KEGG for a list of pathways connecting either two enzymes or two compounds.
Need help! If this is your first time using the Pathway Searcher and you need help and examples, please visit All About the Pathway Searcher.
Use the Pathway Searcher
Select ONE of the following search options and enter a search term:
- Search BioCarta and KEGG by keyword in pathway title:
(Wildcard character is asterisk)
- Search BioCarta and KEGG by gene identifier:
(Gene symbol or LocusLink ID)
- Search KEGG by enzyme or compound:
(Enzyme name, E.C. number, Compound name or number)
- Search KEGG for pathways connecting TWO enzymes or TWO compounds:
(Enzyme name, E.C. number, Compound name or number, Gene symbol, LocusLink ID)