Due to our latest update, search function can only accept a-z, A-Z and 0-9. Other special characters will be removed from search query.
Our team is working on fixing this issue. We will update the site once we resolve this issue.
Pathways on the CGAP web site have been obtained directly from BioCarta and KEGG (Kyoto Encyclopedia of Genes and Genomes). In addition, CGAP has linked each human gene in BioCarta and each human enzyme in KEGG to its CGAP Gene Info page, and each intermediary metabolite in KEGG to a CGAP Compound Info page.
- BioCarta Pathways on CGAP provide displays of gene interactions within pathways for human cellular processes, such as apoptosis and signal transduction.
- KEGG Pathways on CGAP display interactions between enzymes and intermediary compounds within metabolic and regulatory pathways, such as glycolysis and cell cycle regulation, and diagrams of molecular assemblies.
- The Pathway Searcher allows you to search:
- BioCarta and KEGG pathways by keyword in pathway name.
- BioCarta and KEGG pathways by gene identifier.
- KEGG pathways by enzyme or compound.
- KEGG pathways for a list of pathways connecting two enzymes or compounds.