|The Recurrent Chromosome Aberrations in Cancer Database Searcher|
- Brief instructions for searching the database:
- You must choose one or both of the following two fields: Structural Aberrations and Numerical Aberrations.
- If you choose Structural Aberrations, you must select at least one of the following fields: Breakpoint, Topography, Morphology, or Gene.
- If you choose Numerical Aberrations, you must select at least one of the following fields: Chromosome, Topography, Morphology.
- You may select only one item in each pulldown menu
- Press Retrieve.
- A successful search returns a table, with the following headings and entries:
- Breakpoint, with each entry linked to the OMIM Gene Map (this column is returned only for structural aberrations)
- Morphology, with each entry linked to a similar table that describes all abnormalities with this morphology.
- Topography, with each entry linked to a similar table that describes all abnormalities at this topography
- Number of cases, hyperlinked to the list of applicable cases
Balanced Chromosomal Abnormalities
|9q21||t(9;11)(q21;q23)||Acute monoblastic leukemia (FAB type M5)||2|
Unbalanced Chromosomal Abnormalities