|The Recurrent Chromosome Aberrations in Cancer Database Searcher|
- Brief instructions for searching the database:
- You must choose one or both of the following two fields: Structural Aberrations and Numerical Aberrations.
- If you choose Structural Aberrations, you must select at least one of the following fields: Breakpoint, Topography, Morphology, or Gene.
- If you choose Numerical Aberrations, you must select at least one of the following fields: Chromosome, Topography, Morphology.
- You may select only one item in each pulldown menu
- Press Retrieve.
- A successful search returns a table, with the following headings and entries:
- Breakpoint, with each entry linked to the OMIM Gene Map (this column is returned only for structural aberrations)
- Morphology, with each entry linked to a similar table that describes all abnormalities with this morphology.
- Topography, with each entry linked to a similar table that describes all abnormalities at this topography
- Number of cases, hyperlinked to the list of applicable cases
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.